Paw Pawz Dog Walking and Pet Services
Covid -19 Policy/Statement
Dog Walking/Pet Sitting
1. Only Debbie Zurowski, owner/operator will be permitted in vehicle used for dog walking/pet sitting during hours of operation. Vehicle is sanitized daily.
2. Physical distancing of 2 meters will be maintained when picking dogs up and walking on the trails. I request that all clients maintain a 2-meter distance from me when picking up dogs, dropping dogs off or visiting pets. If unable to do this, please wear a mask.
3. I will sanitize my hands before and after entering a home to pick up a dog or pet sitting visit. I will wear a mask when entering a home to pick up a dog, drop off a dog and pet sitting visit. I will use a clean mask daily. I will wear freshly laundered dog walking/pet sitting attire every day.
1. Wherever possible consultation/training will be done outside, or over video. As much information as possible will be obtained over email, to reduce time spent at your home.
2. Should I have to enter your home for consulting/training purposes I will sanitize my hands before and after the visit. I will be wearing a mask, and REQUEST YOU DO THE SAME, OR SERVICES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. I will be wearing freshly laundry attire to your home.
1. Should I not feel well, I will be cancelling services for the required amount of time and notify you of the same, as soon as possible.
2. I will be keeping a logbook updated daily where I have provided services and who I have had contact with for contact tracing if required.